Key dates and other information
Making a submission
We value your input into the planning process and look forward to reading your submission. Please follow the steps below to make a submission online.
1. Read the Department's Privacy Statement
Your personal information is protected under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act). The Department collects personal information in submissions for the purposes set out in the Department's Privacy Statement.
We respect your right to privacy. Before lodging your submission you will be asked to confirm that you have read the terms of the Privacy Statement, which sets out:
- how personal information is defined under the PPIP Act - it includes but is not limited to your name, address, and email address;
- the purposes for which the department collects personal information; and
- how personal information collected by the department will be used.
2. Decide whether to include your personal information in your submission
(a) When you make a submission we will publish:
the content of your submission and any attachments - including any personal information about you which you have chosen to include in those documents
a list of submitters, which will include:
- your name (unless you request your name be withheld from the list by ticking the relevant box below)
- your suburb or town
(b) If you wish to maintain your privacy in this submission process you must:
request your name be withheld from the list of submitters by ticking the relevant box in the form below, and
not include any of your personal information in your submission or attachments.
We will not publish offensive, threatening, defamatory or other inappropriate material.
3. Fill in the online submission form
To make an online submission, please fill in the following fields. Those marked with an asterisk "*" are mandatory.