The Draft South East and Tablelands Regional Plan outlines a 20-year vision to build sustainable communities by balancing opportunities for new homes and jobs with the protection of the region’s natural environment.
The draft Plan outlines goals for the region:
• Sustainably manage opportunities for new homes and jobs arising from the relationship with the ACT
• Protect and enhance the region’s natural environment
• Strengthen the economic opportunities of the region
• Build communities that are strong, healthy and well-connected.
There are five distinct landscapes in the region: Alpine, Far South Coast, Greater Capital, Hilltops, and Southern Highlands and Tablelands.
Further information is available at www.planning.nsw.gov.au/SouthEast-Tablelands.
Attachments & Resources
View Online Submissions
Key dates and other information
||• Department of Planning and Environment,
23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000
• Department of Planning and Environment,
Level 2, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong
|Exhibiting agency or agencies
||Department of Planning and Environment
|Local Government Area
||Bega Valley Shire Council, Eurobodalla Shire Council, Goulburn Mulwaree Council, Upper Lachlan Shire Council, Wingecarribee Shire Council, Yass Valley Council