The draft Central West and Orana Regional Plan outlines a vision to grow and diversify the economy over the next 20 years by supporting jobs growth and strengthening the region’s cities, towns and villages.
The Plan outlines the following goals for the region:
• A growing and diverse regional economy.
• A region with strong freight transport and utility infrastructure networks that support economic growth.
• A region that protects and enhances its productive agricultural land, natural resources and environmental assets.
• Strong communities and liveable places that cater for the region’s changing population.
Further information is available at: www.planning.nsw.gov.au/centralwestandorana
Attachments & Resources
View Online Submissions
Key dates and other information
||• Department of Planning and Environment,
23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000
• Department of Planning and Environment
Level 1, 188 Macquarie Street, Dubbo
|Exhibiting agency or agencies
||Department of Planning and Environment
|Local Government Area
||Bathurst Regional Council, Blayney Shire Council, Bogan Shire Council, Cabonne Shire Council, Coonamble Shire Council, Forbes Shire Council, Gilgandra Shire Council, Lachlan Shire Council, Lithgow City Council, Mid-Western Regional Council, Narromine Shire Council, Oberon Council, Orange City Council, Parkes Shire Council, Warren Shire Council, Warrumbungle Shire Council, Weddin Shire Council, Western Plains Regional Council