The Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy will help to guide future jobs, homes and local services throughout the corridor over the next 20 years.
Our aim is to improve parks and open space, provide more homes within walking distance of local train stations, add to the vibrant streetscape of restaurants, shops and parks that local people enjoy, enhance walking and cycling tracks, and help create more jobs for the local community.
Community input is an important part of the planning process and we thank you for your feedback.
The Public Exhibition closed on 7 February 2016. Submissions are now being reviewed.
Attachments & Resources
View Online Submissions
Key dates and other information
||- NSW Department of Planning and Environment, 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney
- Marrickville Council, Customer Service Centre, 2–14 Fisher Street, Petersham
- St Peters Library, Unwins Bridge Road, Sydenham
- Marrickville Library, Corner Marrickville and Petersham Roads, Marrickville
- Dulwich Hill Library, 12-14 Seaview Street, Dulwich Hill
- Canterbury City Council, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie
- Campsie Library, 14-28 Amy Street, Campsie;
- Lakemba Library, 62 The Boulevarde, Lakemba;
- City of Bankstown, Customer Service Centre, Upper Ground Floor, Bankstown Civic Tower 66-72 Rickard Road (Cnr of Jacob St ) Bankstown
- Bankstown Library and Knowledge Centre, 80 Rickard Road, Bankstown
|Exhibiting agency or agencies
||Department of Planning & Environment
|Local Government Area
||Bankstown City Council, Canterbury City Council, Marrickville Council