||Department of Planning & Infrastructure, Information Centre, 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney
• Transport for NSW, Information Centre, 299 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill;
• Hornsby Shire Council, 296 Pacific Highway, Hornsby;
• Hornsby Shire Library (Pennant Hills Branch), Cnr Ramsay and Yarrara Roads, Pennant Hills;
• Hornsby Shire Library (Epping Branch), Chambers Court, Epping;
• Hornsby Shire Library (Hornsby Branch), 28-44 George Street, Hornsby;
• Hills Shire (Council Offices), 129 Showground Road, Castle Hill;
• Hills Shire Library (Castle Hill Branch), Cnr Castle and Pennant Streets, Castle Hill;
• Hills Shire Library (Vinegar Hill Memorial Branch), 29 Main Street, Rouse Hill Town Centre;
• Hills Shire Library (Baulkham Hills Branch), Railway Street, Baulkham Hills;
• Blacktown City Council, 62 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown;
• Blacktown City Council Library (Max Webber Library, Blacktown), Corner Flushcombe Road
and Alpha Street, Blacktown; and
• Blacktown City Council Library (Denis Johnston Library, Stanhope Gardens), Cnr Stanhope
Parkway and Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens.
• Community information sessions
Four community information sessions will be held where members of the project team will be
available to answer questions. Short presentations will be held every hour. The information
sessions will be at:
- Thursday 4 April 2013, 5-8pm at Castle Hill RSL, 77 Castle St, Castle Hill
- Saturday 6 April 2013, 10.30-2pm at the Lirbary, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Corner of Windsor
Road and White Hart Drive, Rouse Hill
- Tuesday 9 April 2013, 5-8pm at Crowne Plaza Norwest, 1 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills
- Saturday 13 April 2013, 10-1pm at Cherrybrook Uniting Church, 134 New Line Road,
- Submissions to:
• Email to email@example.com or via;
• fax to (02) 9228 6455; or
• post to Strategic Assessments, Department of Planning & Infrastructure, GPO Box 39, SYDNEY NSW 2001.
All submissions will be made public. If you do not want your name and contact details to be published, do not include those details in your submission or attachments. Before making a submission, please read our privacy statement.
- For further information contact Alan Moroney on 9228 6287 or Tricia Bancroft on 9228 6282.