The proposed SEPP will rationalise existing controls and allow for the efficient functioning of land at Port Kembla for Port purposes.
Attachments & Resources
Key dates and other information
||The draft amendment will be on public exhibition from 29 April 2013 until 12 May 2013 during regular business hours at:
- Department of Planning & Infrastructure, Information Centre, 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney;
- Wollongong Central Library, 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong
- Dapto Ribbonwood Centre, 93-109 Princes Highway, Dapto
- Warrawong District Library, Level 1, 67-71 King St, Warrawong
- Unanderra Branch Library, Cnr Factory Road and Princes Highway, Uranderra
Any person may make written submissions on the proposal during the exhibition period.
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission must be lodged by Sunday 12 May 2013 and must include:
• a statement on whether you support or object to the proposal; and
• the reasons why you support or object to the proposal.
Persons lodging submissions must declare reportable political donations (including donations of $1000 or more) made in the previous two years. For more details, and a disclosure form, go to planning.nsw.gov.au/donations.
It is departmental policy to also place a copy of your submission on the department’s website. If you wish to keep your personal details confidential, please state this clearly in the submission and do not include your name or address on any documents to be made public.
For further enquiries, please contact Chris McGillick on 9228 6393.
|Exhibiting agency or agencies
||Department of Planning & Infrastructure
|Local Government Area
||Wollongong City Council